This Privacy Notice explains how we use the personal information we collect about you when you use this website. Please note that we may update this policy from time to time.
- Our Privacy Principles
- Legal references
- Who we are
- What information do we collect about you?
- Where is your information stored?
- How will we use information about you?
- Rights of the interested party
- How to contact us
1) Our principles on Privacy
- We will never send you spam with irrelevant emails
- You can cancel or cancel our email communications at any time
- You have the right to remove any information we may have about you
- We will not sell, make public or distribute your personal information to third parties
- Data is a responsibility and therefore must be collected and processed only if absolutely necessary
2) Legal references
This notification on the processing of personal data in accordance with EU Reg. 2016/679 GDPR and Legislative Decree 101/2018.
3) Holder of the processing of personal data
La Casa Antica di Scarpa Carlo & C. s.n.c.
Via Gilbert Ferret 51, 07041 Alghero (SS)
4) What information do we collect about you?
4.1 Contact forms
We collect the following information about you when you complete a form on our website:
- Name and surname
- Company Name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Other information provided relevant to your request
- This information is stored on our website content management system and a copy is sent to us via e-mail.
4.2 Monitoring of site visitors
Like most websites, our website uses Google Analytics. This tool collects information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors came to the site and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We can use it to make changes to our website, to provide a better user experience.
5) Where are your information stored?
All your information and personal data are stored in the database of our content management system (CMS) residing on GoDaddy servers in North America. Hosting provided by GoDaddy LLC compliant company with GDPR and compliant with EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
6) How will we use information about you?
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Keeping of internal registers
- Improve our services
- Contact us with marketing material relevant to your request. You can unsubscribe at any time from the received e-mail or by contacting us directly
- A member of our team may contact you to respond to your request
We will not share your information with third parties. We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties without prejudice to your prior consent or when required by law.
A cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track the activity of the web browser. They are widely used to make websites more efficient and to provide information to website owners.
You can change the cookies settings on our website at any time via the Cookies Settings visible by clicking on the wheel at the bottom left of this site.
8) Rights of the interested party
The User, as an interested party, may contact the Data Controller at any time, without any formalities, to assert his rights, as provided for in Article 7 of the Privacy Code, which for convenience of reading the User is reported below in its entirety:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the managers and of the designated representative (see article 12 and later of the EU Reg. 2016/679 GDPR);
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the
- territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. “
We are committed to ensuring that your information is always safe. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures to safeguard and protect all information we collect online.
10) How to contact us
Last Update 23 November 2018